Below are the topics which feature in the December issue of EMR and Health, which is well worth reading.
The newsletter may be read at this link: http://emraustralia.com.au/EMR_and_health.html
- a legal seminar run by the Law Faculty of NSW University about wireless radiation, risk and liability;
- the establishment of a new Australian Association for wireless safety;
- WiFi precautions being introduced in US schools;
- the latest update on Berkeley’s mobile phone labels;
- Martin Pall’s new study on the link between EMR and symptoms;
- dirty electricity and what to do about it;
- EHS – the experts are saying it’s real and can be diagnosed;
- a report on smart meter problems in Australia;
- how an Australian mum stopped WiFi in her child’s school;
- some tips for a safer home and holiday;
- the latest news, research and items of interest from around the world and MORE.
NB: If you would like to keep up to date with the smart meter issue in NZ, please sign up to the free email list at www.stopsmartmeters.org.nz Thank you.